Retired Police Officer Opening
Oakland County’s 48th District Court is hiring a retired police officer for their Court Officer position in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining integrity and security of court and its occupants.
- Making daily bank deposits.
- Transporting individuals from courtrooms to lock up facility.
- Conducting daily searches of the building’s interior and exterior.
- Part-time position with approximately 20 hours per week.
- Compensation ranges from $22-$25 per hour.
- Applicants must submit references.
Interested in Applying?
Please email cover letter, resume, and references to HR@48thdc.us, or mail with attention to the Human Resources department here:
48th District Court
4280 Telegraph Rd.
Bloomfield Hills, MI, 48302