Apply for the Farmington Public Safety Cadet
The Farmington Public Safety Department is now hiring public safety cadets. The Public Safety Cadet is a non-sworn, part-time civilian position in Farmington. Duties for this position include but are not limited to clerical work, such as typing, filing paperwork, monitoring the police radio, and assisting at the front desk with criminal and non-criminal reports. Additionally, the public safety cadet will assist the shift supervisor in their duties as needed, such as checking on prisoners, maintaining the cleanliness of the public safety department, and monitoring the internal surveillance cameras.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- No felony convictions.
- Current MI driver’s license.
- Acceptable driving record.
- Strong moral character.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including shift work, nights, weekends,
holidays, and emergency callbacks.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive pre-employment screening process and
- Must be able to work individually and be part of a team.
- Pick days/shifts you work.
- Cadet uniform provided.
- Public safety (police/fire) training opportunities.
- Allowed to complete college coursework when time allows.
How To Apply to the Farmington Public Safety Cadet Position
Contact Sergeant Wash by email at email@example.com or by phone at 248-699-5160 for further information and to schedule an interview.