Apply for the Court Security Officer Position
Retired from the Redford Township Police Department and currently managing the security staff at the Detroit office of the Michigan Court of Appeals, Bob Burkheiser is looking to hire a retired, or soon to be retired, Police/Command Officer for the part-time Court Security Officer position. See the details below.
- Hire armed CSO’s through a contracted vendor
- Pay $21.00 an hour
- Work Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and don’t work court holidays
- Do not deal with prisoners.
- Can work 4-6 days per month
- Calm in demeanor
- Can work unsupervised and fits in well with others
If you or someone you know is interested in applying for this part-time Court Security Officer position, please contact Robert Burkheiser, the Lead Court Security Officer at Michigan Court of Appeals, by email or phone, 313-972-5944.