The Detroit, MI Sheriff’s Department – WCSO has a job opening for Police Officer. Benefits include health, retirement, PTO, Retention Bonus, and Exam Reimbursement. You may submit your application online, or in-person, and applicants are encouraged to apply in person on test days to accelerate the hiring process.
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Be qualified to obtain a concealed pistol license.
- Have a valid Michigan Driver’s License and a good driving record.
- Have passed the Michigan Sheriffs Coordinating and Training Council’s (MSCTC) examination and standards for corrections officers (see empco.net for details).
- Have passed the MSCTC Physical Agility test (see misctc.org for details).
To read more about the job description and special conditions, please visit this page.
Leave a Reply