The Protective Services Division of the Macomb County Sheriff’s Department is looking for retired or working Police Officer candidates to fill multiple positions. The job is exceptional for retirees, but for those seeking a career in law enforcement this is a great stepping stone.
We are managed by the Macomb County Sheriff and follow their rules and regulations. Those coming from a law enforcement career will find this job to be a wonderful follow up and an easy transition.
- The job is part time and employees work as little as 25 hours bi-weekly or more if you want.
- We manage 9 buildings in the County and have two daily shifts, which run from 7:30am-12:30pm and 12:30pm-5:30pm. (Some buildings have a slightly different work schedule).
- There are two squads of employees who work bi-weekly. Your week starts on a Thursday, Friday and continues the following Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- You can then enjoy one week off and start again the next Thursday.
- Starting pay is $14.18 per hour.
- No benefits are provided as this is a part time position.
Access the Macomb County website for the application process or contact, Chet Keller for more information at 586-466-6499.