Great Lakes Bay Health Centers is looking for an individual who wants to change lives and their community by hiring a part-time Safety Specialist in Saginaw, Michigan.
The ideal candidate will:
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment free of hazards for Great Lakes Bay Health Center’s employees, patients, and visitors.
- Provide escorts to vehicles, interior, and exterior foot patrols and intervention when necessary.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service performance in that his/her attitude and actions are at all times consistent with GLBHC’s standards and mission statement.
- Commit to serving 20 hours/week.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Higher education in the area of Criminal Justice is encouraged.
- Minimum of six months in a safety-related field (healthcare, law enforcement, or fire suspension preferred).
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population.
- Valid Michigan driver’s license.
Ready to Apply?
To apply for the Safety Specialist position, please email your resume to email@example.com or fax to (989) 759-6425. Be sure to include job title in the subject line.
About Great Lakes Bay Health Centers
Great Lakes Bay Health Centers is committed to providing excellent healthcare to individuals and communities, especially those who are underserved, uninsured, or underinsured. For more information, go to http://www.greatlakesbayhealthcenters.org/careers/.
If you have questions, please contact:
Melinda McGovern, Human Resources Manager
Phone: 989.759.6400 ext. 6520
Great Lakes Bay Health Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified minorities, women, people with disabilities and military veterans are encouraged to apply. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.