Howell Police Officer Job Opening
The City of Howell is looking for a qualified applicant to fill their Police Officer position. The selected applicant will conduct police patrol, investigation, traffic regulation, and related law enforcement duties and activities. Additionally, this position is open until Friday, June 28th.
- Starting salary: $45,220 – $46,904/year; current maximum salary after 4 years of service: $71,358
- 12-hour shifts
- Opportunities for special assignments, including Detective, LAWNET, and School Resource Officer
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- $50,000 life insurance policy
- Short term/long term disability coverage
- Retirement under the MERS Defined Benefit Pension System
- Submission of Police Officer employment application, letter of interest, and resume
- Successful completion of the oral board
- Conditional offer
- Pre-employment background investigation, psychological, and physical exam including a drug screening
If you are without an active MCOLES licensing, this position will reimbursement your Police Academy tuition. Successful applicants may be eligible for this economic incentive reimbursed over a 2 year period after successful completion of the FTO program.
Ready to Apply?
Applications for this Police Officer position is attached to this post below, or you can visit their website. Applicants must submit a detailed letter of interest, resume, and a completed Police Officer employment applicant by mail to the Howell City Clerk/HR Director, 611 E. Grand River, Howell, MI 48843, or email Jane Cartwright, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Read: Timeline: 50 Years Of The Police Officers Association Of Michigan
Leave a Reply