Howell Police Department is seeking a qualified Officer
The City of Howell Police Department is hiring a qualified police officer to join their unique, small town police force.
- 12-hour shifts
- Opportunities for special assignments including Detective, LAWNET and School Resource Officer
- Full benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance
- $50,000 life insurance policy
- Short term/long term disability coverage
- Retirement under the MERS Defined Benefit Pension System
- 2018 Starting Salary is $44,117 – $45, 760/year
- Current maximum salary after 4 years is $64,646
Reimbursement of Police Academy tuition
Successful applicants without active MCOLES licensing may be eligible for this economic incentive reimbursed over a 2 year period after successful completion of the FTO program.
- Submission of Police Officer employment application, cover letter, & resume
- Successful completion of oral board
- Conditional offer
- Pre-employment background investigation, psychological, and physical exam to include drug screening
Interested parties can submit their application and other documents to:
- Mail: Howell City Clerk/HR Director, 611 E. Grand River, Howell, Ml 48843
- Email: email@example.com
The complete job description and Police Officer employment application are available here.