On Saturday, September 28, Carl’s Crazy Kids & Grandkids are joining hundreds of participants for The ALS Association’s Walk to Defeat ALS® at Belle Isle and they need your help! They have put together several ways to assist with their fundraising goals, including:
- Get a team of four people and join us for a golf scramble on Sunday, September 15th at Lake Erie Metropark Golf Course in Brownstown, MI
- Donate items for raffles and door prizes at the golf outing (gift baskets, logo items, gift cards, etc.)
- Sponsor a hole at the golf outing
- Even if you’re not golfing, you can attend the dinner at the course
- Make a one-time, tax-deductible donation at our online fundraising website. Go to: http://web.alsa.org/site/TR/Walks/Michigan?team_id=254711&pg=team&fr_id=9218 and pick a Carl’s Crazy Kids & Grandkids team member
- Make out a check to “The ALS Association” and mail it to me at: 25758 Fairgrove St., Woodhaven, MI 48183
The deadline for the golf outing is just a few days away on September 7, so don’t hesitate if you’re interested! If you have any questions, please contact Greg Leveille at 734-646-0570 or Alan Leveille at 313-410-5358. Any and all help is very much appreciated.