AT&T of Michigan has awarded POAM a $10,000 Grant for K9 Units
POAM knows a significant number of our members and their K9 departments struggle to maintain their dogs, and all that comes with it. AT&T of Michigan has awarded POAM a $10,000 grant which is to be awarded, based upon need, to K9 units in Michigan.
The POAM reserves the right to split grant money as needed in order to best serve the K9 units that are selected.
How to Apply
- Submit your request by July 13th.
- State why you’re applying, what your need is, and how grant money would help your department.
- Include contact information: cell number, email, and department.
- Submit to POAM President, James Tignanelli at email@example.com.
- The POAM Committee will select the recipients.
If you are selected as a recipient of the AT&T K9 Grant, you will be notified by July 16th by the POAM. AT&T will be hosting a reward ceremony and photo op with media coverage on July 23rd or 24th. We will advise you of the exact time and place privately.
Good luck to all applicants and we cannot wait to award this grant money to you! We know it is well deserved and will be put to good use!
Leave a Reply