Police Officer Opening Available
There is a police officer job opening with The City of Westland available. Applications for Police Officer will be accepted December 11, 2017 through January 12, 2018.
- Applicants must be a citizen of the United States.
- At least 21 years of age, or 19 years of age with United States military experience; high school diploma or GED (presented with application); valid driver’s license (required at time of application); police academy graduate and MCOLES certified or certifiable at time of hire.
- Proof of above requirements must be submitted with application.
- Applications must be retrieved from the office of the Westland City Clerk at Westland City Hall 36300 Warren Road, Westland, Michigan December 11, 2017 through January 12, 2018.
- Applications will not be mailed.
- Applications must be postmarked or received in the City Clerk’s Office not later than 4:00 p.m. on Friday, January 12, 2018.
- Applications received after deadline will not be considered.