Gun Raffle Details
- Three winners will win one of three guns
- Winners will be chosen at the POAM Annual Convention in Grand Rapids, MI during the cocktail reception.
- You do not need to be present to win.
- Guns will be shipped to any federal firearm dealer where the necessary paperwork can be filled out for a small fee.
- Otherwise, winners can pick up their gun at Firing Line where those fees will be gratis.
To buy your tickets or for more information, visit www.DefenderMobility.com!
You can also like their Facebook page HERE.
A note from POAM President, Jim Tignanelli:
Friends: As many of you know, I and some others have been delivering Trac Fab off-road wheelchairs to disabled veterans for nearly three years. Tuesday, the 10th, I will deliver the 8th chair that we have raised funds for. Two more are already scheduled for later this year. All funds are used for the purchase of chairs and products for the veteran. We use no funds for overhead. There are no business expenses.
A friend of POAM, Firing Line Guns in Westland, has donated two rifles and a pistol for me to raffle off. A Colt AR-15, a Bushmaster AR-15, and a Glock 21/45cal handgun will be raffled off. 200 tickets will be sold for $25 each. They are sold online at www.DefenderMobility.com. Follow the instructions. Your ticket will be emailed to you. I will draw three winners on May 25th. The first ticket drawn gets choice of three and so on.
If all tickets are sold, it will raise $5000 towards another $15000 Trac Fab chair. Many of you have friends who might also be interested in such an item. It’ll be over before you know it. Please distribute this as you’re able. It will provide uncommon freedom to an uncommon person. I’d love to run out of tix! Get to work!