2022 House & Senate Bills Introduced
In an effort to get information to you in the timeliest way possible, we’ve partnered with Michigan’s premier bipartisan lobbying firm to bring you the list for the 2022 House & Senate Bills. Each morning following a session day, we will post a list of all the bills introduced the previous day.
Each bill that is listed will include a brief description and a link that will take you to the latest information on the bill (i.e., see below for a list of the bills introduced on – Wednesday, January 26, 2022.) We’ll continue to update this page as more House and Senate bills as they become available.
Introduced on Wednesday, January 26th
- HB 5689 of 2022: Libraries: other; meeting held by the library board of directors; allow to be held virtually.
- HB 5690 of 2022: Occupations: licensing fees; home inspection services; establish, and provide for the deposit of proceeds into the occupational fund. TIE BAR WITH: HB 5691’22
- HB 5691 of 2022: Occupations: inspectors; licensure and regulation of home inspection services; provide for, and require certain disclosures and contract provisions. TIE BAR WITH: HB 5690’22
- HB 5692 of 2022: Controlled substances: drug paraphernalia; definition of drug paraphernalia; expand to include object designed for the ingestion of nitrous oxide.
- HB 5693 of 2022: Civil rights: public records; duties of FOIA coordinator regarding confidentiality of record requests; provide for.
- HB 5694 of 2022: Weapons: other; definition of self-defense spray; expand to allow to be dispensed through a cartridge or projectile.
- HB 5695 of 2022: Liquor: other; certain tasks performed by a wholesaler’s employee who is at least 16 years of age; allow.
- HB 5696 of 2022: Liquor: other; age requirement for certain duties of an off-premises retailer; modify.
- HB 5697 of 2022: Property tax: tax tribunal; privacy of taxpayer information; provide for.
- HB 5698 of 2022: Insurance: no-fault; treatment and service for injuries; revise limitations on charges.
- HR 0209 of 2022: A resolution to declare January 2022 as Local School Board Recognition Month in the state of Michigan.
- HR 0210 of 2022: A resolution to affirm our commitment to the inalienable rights of parents to direct the education of their children.
- HR 0211 of 2022: A resolution to declare January 11, 2022, as Human Trafficking Awareness Day in the state of Michigan.
- HR 0212 of 2022: A resolution to declare January 25-29, 2022, as Human Trafficking Awareness Week in the state of Michigan.
- HR 0213 of 2022: A resolution to declare January 2022 as Human Trafficking Awareness Month in the state of Michigan.
- HR 0214 of 2022: A resolution to declare January 13, 2022, as Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated, Day in the state of Michigan.
- SR 0103 of 2022: A resolution to recognize January 30-February 5, 2022, as Catholic Schools Week.
- SR 0104 of 2022: A resolution to recognize February 1, 2022, as World Hijab Day.
For More Information
If you have any comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us or your Business Agent.
Leave a Reply