Notice of examination for police officer
The Cadillac Civil Service Commission will be conducting a written examination for full-time Police Officer with the City of Cadillac on May 22, 2018 at 6:00 PM.
Location and exam details will be provided to eligible candidates. The purpose of the examination is to initiate the establishment of an eligibility list to fill a vacancy.
- Starting pay is $46,370/yr.
- Position includes medical, dental, vision, life, pension, and more.
- The City of Cadillac is an EOE.
Requirements at time of application:
- minimum of 21 years of age,
- HS diploma or equivalent,
- valid driver’s license and
- MCOLES certified or certifiable.
Applicants must pre-register by submitting an application for employment by 5:00 p.m. on May 16, 2018.
The application and additional information are available at the City’s office, 200 N. Lake St in Cadillac, and online at www.cadillac-mi.net.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Todd Keway at Tkeway@cadillac-mi.net.