2023 POLICE OFFICER OF THE YEAR NOMINATIONS
It’s that time of year again – we’re now accepting nominations for the 2023 POAM Officer of the Year Award!
Each year, POAM honors police officers who dutifully and courageously handle less-than-ideal circumstances as part of their duty. The true nature of a human comes to light in these types of situations, and POAM believes bravery required to act honorably when the going gets tough should be acknowledged and rewarded.
Nominate an Officer
There are various ways to nominate a police officer. You can:
- Fill out the form below.
- Email the form to email@example.com.
- Call us at (313) 937-9000.
- Contact your local business agent.
Nominations should include a legible document, including:
- The nominee’s name.
- A brief, detailed reason for the nomination.
- Any supporting documents, i.e., police reports, eyewitness testimonies, or news stories.
POAM board members will review all submissions and honor the selected officers at the POAM Annual Convention on May 26, 2023.
When are the Nominations Due?
Nominations closed on Wednesday, March 8th.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
Leave a Reply