A social and competitive physical fitness competition between Emergency Departments in the Tri-City area.
Saturday, June 16th, 2018
Opening Ceremonies start at 8:30am
Events start at 9:00am
Dow High School – Track & Field
3901 North Saginaw Rd
- $100 Team Entry, teams may:
- Be department sponsored
- Acquire a business sponsor
- Pay Individually
- Each event will be sponsored by an area business or department.
- Prizes will be given out for:
- Fastest overall team in each tier
- Fastest individual time per event in each tier
- Proceeds from this event will go to Defender Mobility!
- All checks payable to:
- Saginaw Township Police Officers Association (STPOA)
- Return all documents to event coordinator Officer Sauve
Tiers and showcase flyers/PDFs are attached at the bottom of the page.
Mid-Michigan Emergency Services is in need of Event, Support & Grand Prize Sponsors for the showcase
Businesses and individuals who are interested in sponsorship information, please contact Jeremy Suave at:
1ST ANNUAL MID-MICHIGAN EMERGENCY SERVICES SHOWCASE