Attend Hamtramck Police Officers Association's Fowling Outing
UPDATE (3/16/2020): Due to upcoming safety measures regarding COVID-19, the Hamtramck Police Officers Association’s Fowling Fundraiser has been postponed. The new date for the fundraiser will be announced at a later date. If you have any questions or comments, please direct to the Hamtramck Police Officers Association or the contact information at the end of the post.
Hamtramck Police Officers Association invites POAM associates, family members, and friends to come out to their fowling outing at the Fowling Warehouse for their annual fundraiser.
This annual fundraiser will have a cash bar, free pizza, and raffle prizes to win.
Friday, March 20, 2020
- New Date TBA
- Time: 6 – 10 p.m.
- Location: Fowling Warehouse, 3001 Christopher St., Hamtramck, MI 48211
- Admission: Tickets are $30 each, or 2 for $50; each ticket includes:
- 1 free drink of your choice
- Pizza, pop, and snacks (Other food will be announced at a later time.)
- 4 hours of Fowling
Tickets are available for purchase through Hamtramck Police Department’s Detective Anthony Gonzales and Officer Dennis Sonntag or at the door of the event. If you are considering purchasing your ticket on the day of the event at the door, please alert Officer Sonntag ahead of time by email for an accurate headcount for food.
Hamtramck Police Officers Association is also accepting individuals who would like to sponsor this event. All sponsorship proceeds will fund and support the Hamtramck Police Officers with equipment and gear to participate in various charities that the Hamtramck Police Union donates to throughout the year. There are two types of sponsorships – monetary donations and raffle items.
The monetary sponsorship levels are as follows:
- $50: Company logo or name in our event brochure that will be passed out at the door.
- $100: Sponsorship sign on a lane.
- $200: Sponsorship sign on two lanes.
- $250+: Sponsorship sign on our welcome banner which will be posted in the Fowling Warehouse for the attendees to see, as well as an appreciation plaque from the Hamtramck Police Union and two free tickets to the event (18 years old and over).
If you would like to donate a raffle item, please contact Officer Sonntag or Detective Gonzales by phone, 313-800-5280, or email. Additionally, all donors will be recognized during the event.
For More Information
Direct all inquiries regarding ticket sales and general questions to Officer Sonntag by phone, 313-800-5280, or email.
Related Event: 2020 POAM Annual Convention