Annual Brian Terry Foundation Golf Outing
Join the Brian Terry Foundation as they host the 6th Annual Brian Terry Foundation Golf Outing in September. This outing will include food, fun, a 50/50 raffle, networking, and a celebration of life.
- Date: Saturday, September 21
- Time: Registration begins at 12:30 p.m. and the Shotgun Start is at 1:30 p.m.
- Location: Wesburn Golf Course, 5617 S. Huron River Dr. South, Rockwood, MI 48179
- Cost: $100 per player, which includes 18 holes with cart, lunch on the turn, and a steak dinner
All proceeds will benefit the Brian Terry Foundation.
About the Brian Terry Foundation
This information is collected from the Foundation’s website.
The Brian Terry Foundation was established to honor the memory of slain United States Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and to create a living legacy in his name. The foundation honors Brian’s work ethic, love of country, and love for his fellow Border Patrol Agents by:
- Provide immediate and ongoing emotional support and financial assistance to U.S. Border Patrol Agents and their families of those who have been injured or killed in the line of duty.
- Establish educational scholarships for college-bound kids who possess the characteristics that best exemplify the type of person Brian Terry was and for those seeking a degree in criminal justice.
- Promote a message of truth, justice, responsibility, and accountability within all levels of government.
- Raise public awareness regarding issues facing Border Patrol Agents and their families and other issues relevant to law enforcement and border security initiatives.
- Raise funds for the commission, construction, installation, and maintenance of public monuments honoring fallen U.S. Border Patrol agents.
- Host public events that honor Brian Terry’s legacy and keep his memory alive.
- Recognize the top-performing graduate of each U.S. Border Patrol BORTAC agent training class with the Brian A. Terry Award.
- Annually recognize individual U.S. Border Patrol Agents around the country for their exceptional performance and acts
For all questions and comments, please direct all responses to Kelly Terry-Willis by phone, (734) 341-9940. Learn more about this foundation by visiting their website.
Recommended Read: 10th Annual Friendraiser at Lily’s Seafood with MDPFPD