Police, Fire, & EMS Appreciation Night
Join the Hometown Heroes for their Police, Fire, & EMS Appreciation Night on Thursday, December 12 at Little Caesars Arena. Come out and support our brave men and women in uniform! Police, Fire, & EMS Appreciation Night is open to all local and state police officers, fire/EMT, family members, friends, and the general public.
If 500 or more people purchase this ticket package, the Red Wings will host all purchasers in a post-game photo at center ice of Little Caesars Arena. Come out and enjoy a night of fun and hockey!
- Date: Thursday, December 12, 2019
- Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Location: Little Caesars Arena, 2645 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48201
- Cost: Prices varies; see more information below
To attend this Appreciation Night, purchase the Hometown Heroes Package online. Each package includes:
- One Red Wings ticket vs. Winnipeg Jets
- $10 donation to the organization of your choice: National Fallen Firefighters Foundation or Michigan Concerns of Police Survivors
- Law Enforcement or Fire/EMT Red Wings jersey (Select which association you would like to help raise money for AND which special-edition Red Wings jersey you would like to receive.)
You can purchase your package online or by phone:
- Lower Level Offensive End (100 Level seats) – $70
- Lower Level Defensive End (100 Level seats) – $65
- Michigan First Upper Gondola – $53
- Upper-Level Rows 1-7 (Labatt Blue Club) – $45
- Upper-Level Offensive End (200 Level seats) – $45
- Upper-Level Defensive End (200 Level seats) – $45
- 200 Level sides, Row 10+ – $40
If you would like to purchase a block of 10 or more tickets, contact Jamie Clark-Drewke, Detroit Red Wings’ Group Account Executive, directly by phone, 313-471-7138, or email, email@example.com. Group leaders of groups of 30 or more will receive an autographed hockey puck.
If you cannot attend the Hometown Heroes’ Appreciation Night, contact Jamie Clark-Drewke to learn how you can add the Hometown Heroes package to a different Red Wings game that fits your schedule.
Related Event: Oakland Police Academy Police Training Schedule