Female Enforcers Training: Advance Mental, Physical, and Tactical Skills to Survive
The Female Enforcers training event addresses the reality of working as a woman in law enforcement. Additionally, the seminar aims to enhance the proficiency of female crime-fighters mentally, physically and tactically.
Far too often, women are pressed into a male-focused mold of work and training in this profession; Female Enforcers addresses this issue head-on, preparing female leaders to take the helm.
- Date: Thursday, June 27, 2019
- Time: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Host: Grand Rapids Community College Police Academy
- Location: Grand Rapids Community College, Calkins Science Center Room #348, 226 Bostwick Ave NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Female Enforcers Course Topics
This course is constantly evolving to incorporate the most current issues, events and supporting material for women looking to excel in their personal and professional lives. It will also include the following topics, but not limited to:
- Battling Bias & Misperceptions
- Obstacles to Tactical Training & Equipment Issues
- Use of Force Options & Differences
- Physical and Emotional Health (Mind, Body, and Spirit)
- Personal Well-Being and Healthy Relationships
- Current Events & Cultural Impact
- The History of Women in Police Work
- Honoring the Trailblazers
- Managing a Male-Dominated Culture
- Being Authentic: Embracing Our Unique Strengths
- Discussing & Examining Female Officer Case Studies
- The Importance of Leadership/Mentoring Among Female Officers
- Perseverance, Persistence, and Resilience
Registration and Pricing
To register online, visit the Calibre Press website.
- Single Registration: $169
- Groups of 3+: $159 per person using discount code AAA10
- Groups of 6+: $139 per person using discount code AAA30
Additional Female Enforcers Information
For more information or to register a larger group, please contact Kelsey Arnold by phone, (630) 730-2724, or by email, email@example.com.
View and download the PDF flyer below to share with female officers and local police departments.
Recommended Read: Predicting Violence and Influence Outcomes Event