Join AT&T and FBI Cybersecurity Field Office to discuss the current state of Business Cybercrime. Sponsored by the FBI, this event will include a panel discussion with experts from Symantec, VMware, Digital Defense, and Digital Hands that will better help you understand how to prevent, detect, and respond using an effective multi-layered approach.
- Date: Tuesday, March 12, 2019
- Time: 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Location: The Westin Hotel, 1500 Town Center, Southfield, MI 48075
- Lunch and raffles will be provided
- AT&T Cybersecurity Landscape
- State of Business Security from the FBI’s Perspective
- Cybersecurity, Risk, and Due Diligence
- Vulnerability Compliance: GDPR, PCI DSS, HIPAA, DFARS/NIST, FERC/NERC
- Security Panel Discussion
Register via this link. This event has limited seating, so please make sure you register this week as to get your seat.
For questions, please feel free to contact your account manager.
Recommended Read: Police Week Michigan Launching Additional Effort