Calibre Press Training Course Event
Created by Lt. Jim Glennon, the Calibre Press’ How to Predict Violence & Influence Outcomes course was developed using today’s research in the science of human behavior and decades of real street experience.
This event begins by delving deeply into the science of Kinesics – the study of body language, stances, gestures, and micro-expressions. Learn what science tells us about human behavior and how asking the right questions, actively listening and showing empathy can be the keys to controlling, redirecting, and influencing others. Once learned, you can control the outcome of a potentially deadly encounter.
This event also qualifies for MCOLES funding.
- Date: Wednesday and Thursday, May 15-16, 2019
- Time: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (both days)
- Host: Michigan State Police
- Location: Michigan State Police Training Academy, 7426 N. Canal Rd., Lansing, MI 48913
- How the 5 Truths of Human Behavior Will Help You Read the Signs
- Situational Awareness: You, the Subject, and the Environment
- Statement Analysis: Knowing What They Don’t Know They’re Saying
- The Critical “Signs”: Intent, Motivation and Hidden Meanings Spotting Lies
- Active Listening and Asking the Right Questions
- The Eight Essentials to Getting Confessions
- Language and the Use of Force: Communicating Clearly
- Stay in the Moment! Avoiding Stress Induced Blindness
- The Power of Thinking Without Thinking
Registration and Pricing
To register online, visit the Calibre Press website.
- Single Registration: $249
- Groups of 3+: $229 per person using discount code AAA20
- Groups of 6+: $209 per person using discount code AAA40
To receive more information or to register a larger group, please contact Linda Arnold at (630) 460-3247 or email@example.com, or see the PDF flyer below.
Recommended Read: Calibre Press’ BulletProof Training event