Armed Driver for GardaWorld
GardaWorld is seeking highly qualified individuals who have strong driving and security skills for challenging positions as Armed Driver Messengers.
Selected candidates are responsible for the transport of coin, currency, and other valuables. They are responsible for customer interaction as they issue and receive receipts of confirmation from customers to verify the transfer of valuables. They must maintain the highest degree of security and control at all times as well as a safe driving record. Driver/Messengers must be alert and aware of their surroundings to prevent any losses. All positions are armed.
The hourly wage is $18. GardaWorld offers competitive wages and a great benefits package for full-time employees:
- Holiday pay
- Paid vacation
- 401K plan
- And much more!
- A high school diploma/general equivalency diploma or equivalent combination of education and work experience is required.
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience is preferred.
- Experience as a driver and/or security guard is a plus.
- Have or be able to obtain and maintain active guard and firearm permits or licenses on a current basis, as required by state regulations, is required.
- Currently have and be able to maintain an active driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record.
- Able to communicate effectively in person and by radio.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Willing and eligible to obtain a CDL Class B within six months of the date of hire, if required at the branch.
- Military background is a plus.
- Heavy lifting required (50 lbs+).
- Willing to operate large vehicles in all weather and traffic conditions.
How to Apply
To apply for the Armed Driver position, please visit the GardaWorld website. Candidates must meet the company’s hiring criteria to include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. Physical exam and other testing may be required. Applications will close on April 1, 2021, or until the position is filled.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please direct all questions and comments to Heather Cammallere by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or directly calling the department, (917) 561-6901.
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company offering a wide range of highly focused business solutions including leading-edge security services and cash solutions. In over two decades, our work has taken us from our home base in Montreal to the oil fields of Iraq, and embassies across Africa. We’re also present in financial institutions in the US and airports in Canada.
We operate across a broad range of sectors, including financial services, infrastructure, natural resources, and retail. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and governments with people and assets deployed around the world. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, our 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Africa, and the Middle East. In today’s complex world, security has become a vital concern for everyone and is the foundation of our present and future success.
GardaWorld is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.